Sunday, April 6, 2008

(2) When I grow up ...

I want to be a professional soccer player!

I love sports! I like swimming. I like basketball. I even like boxing!

But one sport my Papa has always tried to teach me is soccer. From the time I turned one, Papa has tried to enroll me in a football school. Problem is these schools all have a minimum age for participants. And I've always been too young to join.

This summer Papa and I are resolved to finally get me into a football clinic. We even bought this new outfit!

We're no big fans of Chelsea. We are die hard Real Madrid fans. But unfortunately, the Chelsea blue was the only one in my size.

I can't wait to finally join a football school. Papa and I do play by ourselves from time to time. But I think I'm more than ready now for the big boys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I guess if there was no other uniform available getting a Chelsea blue is fine. (Thank God it's not a Galaxy uniform!)

I love Real Madrid myself ... however, being female, I have to admit that I do root for A.C. Milan as well ... i.e., because of Kaka. And of course, for Manchester United because of Christian Ronaldo.

Sorry ... but yes, go Real Madrid!