Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Best Friends? Not!


Oh don't let this photo deceive you. Yes, at times these two are sweet to each other. But more often than not, they are at odds. 

The younger one is smart. She knows that she can get away with many things being the younger one. So she picks on her kuya. And irritates him to bits.

At times it can get violent. But it's usually the younger one who deals the blows. 

There was a time the older one ran to me covering his eye and crying. "Papa, Bela hit me!"

I called the younger one and asked her, "Why did you punch your brother?"

She denied it of course. But only to clarify. "I didn't punch Gabi, Papa... I kicked him!"

In the end they always make up. The younger one saying sorry. And the older one readily accepting.

Then they are friends again. Until the next argument. :)

No comments: