Sunday, March 23, 2008

I love hand me downs

One of the privileges I enjoy as the youngest of the Mercado grand kids and as one of the eldest in the Tengco-Bautista clans is that I get first picking from tons of good stuff from my older cousins and youngest titos and titas.

Like this Formula 1 bed that my Tito Xabi Tengco gave me recently!

The red bed was already too small for Tito Xabi and was thus given to me. Just in time, I must add, for I was already getting too big for the bed Cousin Pepi lent me. :)


But what do we do with Pepi's bed? With Tita Dana's permission, I helped Mommy sell the bed in the village bazaar last week.

And with me as a very convincing salesman, we sold the bed within the first hour.

Thanks again, Cousin Pepi for lending me your bed. And next time you're here for vacation and want to sleep over, you and I can share the red bed my Tito Xabi gave me.

No comments: